- 3-4 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms
- ¼ cup fresh red pepper
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a skillet, sauté the mushrooms, onions, red pepper and spinach leaves until tender, then remove from the skillet.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining omelet ingredients except coconut oil.
- In the same skillet, heat coconut oil. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Cook over medium heat lifting slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath until eggs are set (3-4 minutes).
- Place sautéed mushrooms, onion, and spinach on half of omelette.
- Gently fold over the other half and slide onto a plate.