- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 pound organic grass- fed ground beef, turkey, or lamb
- 1 stalk organic celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen organic peas
- 1 organic bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp iced cold water
- 1 cup organic vegetable stock
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium heat and add the onion and celery.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
- Add the ground meat, increase the heat to medium-high, and cook until browned, breaking up chunks with a wooden spoon.
- Add remaining vegetables (you can add any veggies you’d like!) and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add the stock, stirring to combine.
- Add the thyme, oregano, cloves, and sea salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the arrowroot powder with the iced cold water, stirring with a fork until smooth.
- Add arrowroot mixture to the veggies, stirring well to combine.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2–3 minutes, or until the gravy thickens.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch round or 3-quart rectangular casserole dish.
- Spread the Mashed NO-tatoes onto the meat mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes, or until the Mashed NO-tatoes are golden.