Sautéed Spinach, Kale, and Collard Greens Recipe
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ small onion chopped
- 6 black olives pitted, optional
- 2 lbs mix of chopped spinach, kale, or collard greens (broccoli can be used if you parboil it first)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup crumbled feta optional (Core plan only)
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and onion and cook until onion wilts.
- Add greens (chop the kale or collards but not the spinach) and olives, if using them.
- Sauté the greens 8–10 minutes. (If using spinach, add after 5 minutes and sauté spinach for only 2–3 minutes).
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and cook one more minute.
Core Plan Optional:
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.