- 1 Pie Pumpkin (3-5 lbs)
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Place pumpkin on a pan and bake for 40-50 min or until you can easily stick a knife through the pumpkin.
- Cut pumpkin in half and let cool for 15 -20 minutes and scoop out the seeds.
- Remove the stem and skin from the pumpkin. (You should easily be able to remove the skin and stem with your hands if it is fully cooked.)
- Take the flesh of the pumpkin and blend until smooth. (Use the blender tamper tool to push down the pumpkin flesh)
- Place in an air tight container or a mason jar and put in the fridge .