Mason Jar Berry Cobblers – Gluten-Free Dessert Recipe
- 3 cups of fresh berries
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup erythritol like Swerve
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4-6 tbsp butter organic, grass-fed
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put the berries into four half-pint canning jars.
- Combine the almond flour, sweetener, and salt.
- Whisk it together with a fork and pour it on the fruit, and then top with a generous pat of organic butter.
- Put the jars in a square baking dish. Bake it at 350° F for one hour.
- Let the jars cool completely then put the lid on and store in the fridge for up to a week.