- 1 head cauliflower (or several celery roots)
- ¼ cup organic butter (coconut oil for vegan)
- ¼ cup organic or raw half and half (almond milk or coconut milk for vegan)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 celery finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic minced or finely chopped
- Steam cauliflower or celery roots in steamer or small amount of water until tender. Drain.
- In food processor, blend cauliflower or celery roots with remaining ingredients until smooth (you can’t get this smooth enough without a blender or food processor).