Grilled Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 grass-fed beef tenderloin steaks (4 to 6 oz each, about 1 Inch thick)
- ¾ cup fresh italian parsley finely chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 ½ tbsp garlic finely chopped
- 2 ½ tsp dried crushed red pepper
- Place all ingredients (except steak) in a food processor. Pulse until a smooth sauce is achieved.
- Refrigerate if time permits. (Can be made one day ahead.) Bring to room temperature before using.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on hot grill pan or barbeque grill, pre-heated to high, and cook until desired wellness (about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare).
- Slice steaks crosswise and arrange on a platter.
- Spoon chimichurri sauce over the steaks and serve.