Grilled Salmon With Zucchini
An easy, delectable, keto-friendly salmon dish for a dinner with friends around the pool. Enjoy the health benefits of salmon, like omega-3 fatty acids and lean protein, along with great flavor, too! Zucchini is an excellent source of vitamin c, and a good source of vitamin B6, making this the perfect pair for a nutritious meal!
- 2 lbs of salmon or 4 salmon steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon pepper (check for no sugar, no msg and no additives)
- 2 red peppers cut in half
- 2 yellow peppers cut in half
- 4 medium zucchinis cut into 1⁄2-inch wide slices
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower
- Marinate salmon in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Baste the salmon on both sides with lemon pepper mixed with oil.
- Grill, turning once. 10 minutes on each side.
- Spray the vegetables with olive oil, season with sea salt and lemon pepper. Grill on both sides 3-4 minutes each.