Easy Hobo Packs
- 2 lbs grass fed ground beef
- 1 head organic cauliflower cut into florets
- 5-6 organic carrots chopped into coins
- 2 organic onions chopped into chunks
- 3 stalks organic celery chopped into chunks
- 1-2 organic red or green bell peppers chopped into chunks
- 4 tsp salt & pepper
- 2 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 4 tbsp organic butter
- Liquid Aminos or Worchestershire Sauce to taste
- Aluminum Foil
- Parchment Paper
Optional–Mix & match meats and vegetables
- organic mushrooms
- organic red potatoes cubed
- sweet potatoes cubed
- parsnips cubed
- fennel sliced
- organic zucchini cubed
- Add some salt, pepper and garlic powder to the ground beef and form into patties (you can make them as big or small as you want). Set aside.
- Tear aluminum foil into squares big enough to fold into packets. Cut parchment paper to the same size as a lining to the aluminum foil (you don’t want the aluminum touching your food!)
- Assemble the veggies on the parchment/foil squares.
- Top with burger patties and sprinkle with more salt, pepper, garlic, liquid aminos, oregano and any other seasonings you would like.
- Add a pat or two of butter and fold up the packets so that they won’t leak. Put the packets on a baking tray.
- Cook at 350°F for 45–60 minutes.
- Be careful opening, steam is hot!