Chicken salad is a popular lunch option, but standard recipes usually aren’t very healthy. Try out our healthy spin on this hearty favorite — with only a few ingredients, it’s packed with flavor. Top chicken salad on a sandwich, or enjoy it on its own.
- 2 organic chicken breasts, cooked and chopped or shredded OR 2 large cans of organic chicken
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise or organic plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- 2 stalks organic celery, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 4–5 hearts of palm, chopped or artichokes, chopped
- Optional: curry seasoning
- Topping: chopped nuts/seeds of any assortment or gomosaio
- Mix everything together and put into a 8x8 baking dish.
- Top with chopped nuts/seeds and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until hot throughout.