- 2 scoops Vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp Whole ground Flaxseed meal
- 6 tbso Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Stevia
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 pint Blueberries
- Generous sprinkling of cinnamon
- Coconut oil melted
- In a bowl, mix ingredients together except blueberries.
- Add coconut oil to preheated pan.
- Drop batter on hot pan.
- Drop blueberries throughout.
- Flip over when they are set.
- Butter and eat plain or top with blueberry syrup by cooking some blueberries with a little water and Stevia.