Salmon is filled with healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which help fight inflammation. Blackened seasoning make this a simple, healthy dinner.
- 1 lb Wild Caught Pacific Salmon
- Store bought blackened seasoning (to taste, check for NO monosodium glutamate [MSG], sugar, or other toxins)
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1⅓ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Mix seasonings together or open blackened seasoning.
- Sprinkle both sides of salmon with blackened seasoning, with or without skin.
- Bake at 350° F to desired temperature. Wild caught salmon is best served medium (approx. 20 minutes at 350° F)