Black Fiesta Bean Soup
- 2 cans Black Beans
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 cup Onions (diced)
- 1/4 cup Green onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp Cilantro
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Salt, chili powder, cumin and hot sauce to taste
- In a food processor or blender, purée 1 can black beans and the chicken stock.
- In a medium sauce pan sauté onions and garlic in coconut oil.
- When veggies are tender, add black bean mixture from blender, remaining can of black beans, and stir on medium low heat
- Add spices a little at time and taste until you like it!
- Optional: Top with raw or organic cheddar.