Basil-Walnut Egg Scramble
Scrambled eggs are a traditional breakfast—boost their nutrient-content by using organic eggs and adding some walnuts. The basil makes them fresh and unique, and the walnuts add a nice crunch (and good fats & protein).
- 2-3 organic eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1-2 pats organic butter or coconut oil
- 1 handful fresh basil (optional: chopped)
- 1 handful walnuts (optional: chopped)
- 1 pinch sea salt (to taste)
- 1 pinch cracked pepper (to taste)
- Optional: dash of nutmeg
- Heat a non-toxic skillet to medium heat.
- Add organic butter to the pan, then drop eggs in on top of melted butter.
- Add remaining ingredients on eggs and scramble right in the pan.