- 1 large Granny Smith apple cut into wedges
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lemon juice more or less as needed
- 1/4-1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Stevia sweetened chocolate chips such as Lily's
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbsp almonds sliced
- First, slice the apple and place the wedges in a bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice over the bowl and toss to coat.
- Arrange the apple wedges on a dessert plate.
- Using a pastry/piping bag or a Ziploc bag, drizzle the almond butter over the apple wedges.
- Finally, sprinkle the dish with 1⁄4 to 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut, 1⁄4 to 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, and 1 to 2 tablespoons sliced almonds. Serve and enjoy!