- 1 lb Beef stew meat
- 1 medium Potato (diced)
- 1/2-1 cup Carrots (diced)
- 1/2 medium Onion
- 1 cup Beef bone broth
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Ground mustard
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 11/4-1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut onion, potato and carrots and put to the side.
- Add salt and pepper to meat and to the instant pot on sauté & sauté until brown on most sides.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the bay leaf to the instant pot and stir.
- Add bay leaf, switch instant pot from sauté to meat/stew and cover for 30 min on high.
- Press vent and let the pressure cooker vent completely.
- Open the lid, remove the bay leaf, stir and enjoy!