10 Things You Need to Know About Health
There’s an enormous amount of health information available to us at our fingertips. Although this is convenient, it’s also extremely overwhelming and difficult to navigate. Rather than leaving you to figure out health information on your own, our MaxLiving doctors and teams are here to make sure you have the knowledge and resources you need to make informed health decisions. Join Dr. Ryan and Ashley Berlin in today’s must-listen episode to uncover the top 10 things you need to know about your health.
These tips are supposed to be anchor points that you can go back to again and again.
- You are designed to be healthy
- Your body is smart
- Innate intelligence communicates through your nervous system
- Your spine protects your nervous system
- Stress causes spinal misalignment (subluxation)
- Subluxation = dysfunction that causes symptoms and disease
- Your life is unnaturally stressful
- Subluxation is caused by the 3T’s – trauma, thoughts and toxins
- Subluxation can be detected through palpation, x-rays, nerve scans & more
- If you’re subluxated, you need to get adjusted to correct it
Learn more about each bullet above by listening to the full episode on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, & more!
*Please note: the information shared on this podcast are the opinions/views of the hosts.
The contents of The MaxLiving Podcast and website are strictly for educational purposes and are not intended to be a replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice because of something you heard or read on The MaxLiving Podcast or website. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
- To find a doctor near you, visit maxliving.com/locations.
- For additional holistic health content, follow us on Instagram @maxlivingofficial and Facebook @maxliving.