Wild Caught Cod Provencal
- 4 Pacific cod filets large wild-caught
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp dried herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp fresh garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 2 handfuls organic cherry tomatoes optional
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine mustard, herbs de Provence, garlic, and oil.
- Brush over fish and let marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Place fish in a glass baking dish.
- Scatter cherry tomatoes around the fish, if desired and sprinkle everything with more herbs de Provence, sea salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork.