Everybody loves a good cinnamon roll because it is the perfect comfort food. With the same mouth-watering cinnamon taste, these sugar-less cinnabites make a fantastic substitute. They are great for finger food, breakfast, or a scrumptious dessert! Try topping them with a healthy cream cheese frosting for added indulgence.
- 1⁄2 cup organic plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup erythritol (like Swerve), monk fruit sweetener, or stevia, to taste
- 2 organic, pasture-raised eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups almond flour
- 1⁄4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp erythritol (like Swerve), monk fruit sweetener, or stevia, to taste
- 2 tbsp organic unsalted butter or coconut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 310° F.
- Combine all the wet ingredients for the batter into a bowl and blend well with a spoon
- Add the dry ingredients for the batter and blend well with a spoon.
- Blend all the topping ingredients using a fork.
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin pan and fill the liners 2⁄3 with batter.
- Add small crumble of topping for mini muffins or about a tablespoon of topping for large muffins on top of the batter.
- Use toothpick or skewer to mix some of the toppings into the batter (or just leave it on top).
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center of a muffin comes out clean and the tops are starting to brown.