No-Bake, Sugar-Free Almond Butter Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups raw creamy almond butter unsalted
- ½ cup coconut oil softened
- ⅛ tsp stevia concentrated powder (or to taste)
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1–2 scoops Chocolate Grass-Fed Whey Protein (optional, but recommended)
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl, until smooth and creamy. You can use a stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Transfer the mixture to a square baking dish, or container, lined with parchment or wax paper, then smooth with a spatula, and freeze until solid (about an hour).
- Remove the fudge by lifting the paper out of the pan, then cut into squares and serve immediately.