Strawberry Coconut Chia Pudding
This Strawberry Chia Pudding is sweet and filling. The perfect snack or dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 16 oz Fresh Strawberries
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- Roughly chop all the fresh strawberries and add to a bowl.
- Add coconut milk and maple syrup (or honey) to the bowl with the strawberries.
- Use an immersion blender to blend everything but the chia seeds until smooth.
- Add chia seeds into strawberry coconut mixture and whisk with a fork.
- Add to container(s) with an airtight lid and place in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours- over night.