Have trouble getting your kids to eat spinach? You won’t when you serve this delicious, creamy side dish. One of our all-time favorites. There’s always a battle to make sure everyone gets their fair share. A double batch in our house is never enough.
- 16 oz spinach frozen chopped
- ½ cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese organic
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer all ingredients to a glass baking dish.
- Top with extra parmesan cheese, if you want a browned cheese topping.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned and crispy. Cool and serve.