- 3 tbsp butter grass-fed
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- ¼ cup almonds sliced
- 14 oz wild-caught salmon fillet cut into 1/4-inch-wide slices
- ½ juice lemon
- 1 tbsp capers drained
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter + 1 teaspoon avocado oil in a nontoxic skillet over medium heat.
- Lightly brown the almonds; set aside.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Cook 1 at a time. Saute on both sides until done.
- Saute the other salmon fillet.
- Add another 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter, lemon juice, and capers.
- Put the mixture on a plate and drizzle with any remaining sauce in the pan.
- Sprinkle with the almonds and serve immediately.