Quick Chicken Spiedini and Green Beans
- 2 lbs boneless organic chicken breasts cut into 1″ chunks
- 2 juice of lemons
- 1 zest of lemon
- ½ tsp dried rosemary or 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- crushed red pepper optional
- Mix all ingredients and let marinate at least 30 minutes to overnight.
- Place 5-6 chunks of chicken on pre-soaked wooden skewers (soak them so that they don’t catch on fire).
- Cook on an outdoor grill or indoor cast iron grill pan until no longer pink inside.
- Garnish with additional lemon zest if desired.