Not Tuna Salad
- 1 cup chickpeas canned
- 1 cup sunflower seeds soaked 8–12 hours
- 1 cup almonds soaked 8–12 hours
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup celery minced
- 2 tsp kelp powder
- ¼ cup red onion minced
- ¼ cup parsley minced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup olive oil extra virgin
- Process the almonds, sunflower seeds, sea salt, and lemon juice in a food processor until mixture sticks together in a ball. (You may need to stop the machine and scrape down the walls with a spatula.)
- Add the remaining ingredients and hand mix.
- Serve in lettuce wraps, endive leaves, or red bell pepper halves.