- 1 lb Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 Small Yellow Onion Chopped
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- ½ cup Flat Leaf Parsley Finely Chopped
- 1 Large Cage Free Egg Lightly Beaten
- 1 cup Sprouted Grain Bread Lightly Toasted and Processed into Crumbs
- ⅔ cup Organic Tomato Paste or Ketchup (no sugar)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped onion, garlic, parsley, egg, and 1⁄3 cup ketchup.
- Add breadcrumbs and beef. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Place mixture in a 6 cup capacity loaf pan (8 x 4 in) or simply shape into a loaf in a glass baking dish. Pat gently to make a rounded top. Do not pack.
- Bake meatloaf 50 minutes. Remove from oven; brush with remaining ⅓ cup tomato paste or ketchup.
- Return to the oven; bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf reads 160°F, approximately 10 – 20 minutes.
- Cool meatloaf for 10 minutes in the pan before slicing.