- 8 oz coconut water preferably raw
- ½-1 cup frozen berries (if using fresh, add ¼ cup ice)
- ½-1 juice of lemon to taste
- dash liquid stevia if desired
- Blend everything in a high-powered blender or Vitamix.
Waffles with Mixed Berries Looking for a fruity breakfast? These delicious and decadent waffles topped with ... READ MORE
Shepherd’s Pie Shepherd’s pie is a hearty dish that can easily be transformed to fit a healthy lifestyle! Watch ... READ MORE
Quinoa Bean & Corn Salad Although quinoa is great on it’s own, the extra ingredients in this dish makes it ... READ MORE