Loaded Cauliflower Chicken Bake
- 1-1 ½ lb organic chicken thighs or breasts cut into large chunks
- 1 head organic cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tbsp high quality paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp hot pepper sauce check ingredients
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 lb turkey bacon cooked and chopped
- 1-2 cup organic grass fed cheddar cheese
- 1-2 green onions chopped
- Mix the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce together in a large bowl.
- Add cauliflower and chicken and mix until everything is covered with the spice mixture.
- Put into a large glass baking dish and cook at 425 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese and bacon and place back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.