Loaded Cauliflower Chicken Bake
This recipe was inspired to give people a healthy dish to enjoy at their Super Bowl parties. It was so simple to make and was a hit with the family. It somewhat resembles a loaded baked potato but uses cauliflower instead of potatoes. It would be great to bring to any potluck or family event. If you are trying to avoid dairy, you can add nutritional yeast to the top instead of cheese.
- 1-1 ½ lb organic chicken thighs or breasts cut into large chunks
- 1 head organic cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tbsp high quality paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp hot pepper sauce check ingredients
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 lb turkey bacon cooked and chopped
- 1-2 cup organic grass fed cheddar cheese
- 1-2 green onions chopped
- Mix the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce together in a large bowl.
- Add cauliflower and chicken and mix until everything is covered with the spice mixture.
- Put into a large glass baking dish and cook at 425 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese and bacon and place back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.