Immunity Boosting Smoothie
- 1/2 can coconut milk (Buy organic & no BPA cans)
- 1-2 handfuls organic frozen berries (ex: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or a mixture of any)
- Enough filtered water to cover the berry/coconut mixture (add more if needed for it to blend)
- 1– 1 ½ scoops Maximized Living Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- 1 handful spinach (or kale)
- Put all ingredients, except protein, into a high powered blender (like a Vitamix).
- When the mixture is smooth, add the protein powder and mix for a few seconds, until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass, add berries as garnish and serve.