Trail Mix Recipe – Healthy Snacks On The Go
Want a healthy snack you can take on the go? It’s easy to make your own trail mix! Try this quick recipe to take with you when you leave. Our healthy trail mix recipe is customizable with your favorite dried fruits and nuts. Core Plan approved
- 2 cups nuts any combination of walnuts, pecans, and almonds — slivered work best
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup large coconut flakes unsweetened
- ¼ cup cocoa nibs or stevia sweetened chocolate
- Dried fruit
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger or ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup pistachios
For Trail Mix
- Mix and enjoy!
For a granola version:
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Leave out chocolate and dried fruit and mix in ¼ cup coconut oil and stevia to taste.
- Bake on a parchment lined sheet at 300° F for 20–25 minutes without stirring.