Avocado Chocolate Pudding - Healthy Dessert Recipes
- 1 ripe (soft) avocado peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Stevia (to taste)
- 6 tbsp coconut milk (or water)
- ¼ cup ice
- 1 scoop Grass-fed Whey Protein
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out flesh and put in the blender along with vanilla, cocoa powder, stevia, coconut milk, ice, and chocolate Grass-Fed Whey Protein, if desired.
- Process until smooth, occasionally scraping down sides.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Ice keeps it from getting hot in the blender so you can eat it right away.