Avocado Chocolate Pudding - Healthy Dessert Recipes
This creamy avocado chocolate pudding is so decadent, you may forget that you’re also getting so many health benefits! With less than one gram of sugar per ounce, avocados have the least amount of sugar, per serving, of any fruit. They also act as a nutrient booster by helping the body absorb fat-soluble nutrients. This healthy dessert contains no added sugars and is even better with a scoop of chocolate Grass-Fed Whey Protein. If you’re looking for a sweet treat that’s also good for you, try out our healthy chocolate pudding! Core Plan approvedAdvanced Plan approved
- 1 ripe (soft) avocado peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- Stevia (to taste)
- 6 tbsp coconut milk (or water)
- ¼ cup ice
- 1 scoop Grass-fed Whey Protein
- Cut avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out flesh and put in the blender along with vanilla, cocoa powder, stevia, coconut milk, ice, and chocolate Grass-Fed Whey Protein, if desired.
- Process until smooth, occasionally scraping down sides.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Ice keeps it from getting hot in the blender so you can eat it right away.