Healthy Blueberry Muffins – Gluten-Free Desserts
- 3 organic eggs
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (whole fat)
- ⅓ cup grapeseed oil
- ½ cup xylitol
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract pure, with no additives
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda aluminum-free
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line muffin tin.
- In a food processor, combine eggs, yogurt, oil, xylitol and vanilla. Pulse until mixed.
- Pulse in coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add blueberries and pulse two or three times to break up slightly (if you over pulse, you lose the blueberry pieces and the batter is no longer vanilla).
- Pour mixture into the lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until tops are slightly browned. (Test the center of a central muffin with a toothpick for no batter before removing from oven, to prevent underdone muffins.)