Grainless Strawberry Bread
- 1 lb fresh organic strawberries sliced (about 2 ⅔ cups)
- Dash pure stevia
- 2 cup erythritol Advanced Plan or
- 1 ¼ cup date syrup Core Plan (see below)
- 2 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 organic eggs
- 1 ¼ cup avocado oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped nuts optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line two loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Leave strawberries on the cutting board, sprinkle with pure stevia, and toss to coat well.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sweetener, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk eggs in another bowl then add in oil and mix well. Add the strawberries and stir.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir well.
- Pour batter into the loaf pans, dividing equally.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Cool in pans for about 10 minutes then carefully lift them out using the parchment paper. Use a bread knife to cut into nice clean slices.
- Cut about ½ pound of Medjool dates into bits and add 2 cups of water.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for another 30 minutes then puree the mixture using a high powered blender or food processor.
- If desired, you can strain the mixture with a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.