Gluten-free, Grainless Crackers
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup ground flax meal
- ¼ to ½ tsp kosher or sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder aluminum-free
- 1 egg beaten with a whisk
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp seasoning of choice (italian seasoning or roasted garlic) optional
- Mix all ingredients together until they form a ball.
- Roll out between sheets of parchment paper.
- Cook on parchment at 350° F for about 10-15 minutes or until browned.
- Cut into desired shapes with pizza cutter.
- Add seasoning to the cracker tops, or into the dough for flavorful, healthy snack crackers!