- 4-5 Egg Whites
- 1 Package of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 tbsp Butter Melted
- Xylitol or Stevia to Sweeten
- 3 Squares Unsweetened Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Xylitol or Stevia to Taste
- Beat egg whites until frothy.
- Stir in one package of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Stir in melted butter. Add stevia or Xylitol to sweeten.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350o for 12 minutes.
- Cool in refrigerator until firm.
- Melt chocolate, coconut oil and butter together.
- Add Xylitol or stevia to sweeten.
- Dip coconut cookies in chocolate.
- Cool on wax paper.
- Keep refrigerated.