Carrot Cake Muffins
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tsp aluminum- free baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 – 3⁄4 tsp powdered concentrate stevia
- 1⁄4 – 1⁄2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 scant pinch of cloves
- 1⁄2 cup melted organic butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla (sugar-free — check the label)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or water or organic whole milk)
- 4 extra large or 5 large organic, pasture-raised eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated organic carrots
- 1⁄2 cup chopped raw pecans or walnuts
- Put flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, stevia, nutmeg, and cloves into a food processor to combine.
- Add butter, vanilla, almond milk, and eggs.
- Process all ingredients to combine into a slightly wet batter.
- Pour the batter into a bowl over the carrots and walnuts.
- Stir to mix.
- Divide into 12 muffin cups lined with paper or silicone liners.
- Bake at 350° F for 25–30 minutes.