Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 cup Xylitol
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2-1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F; line muffin tins.
- In a food processor combine eggs, yogurt, oil, vanilla, and Xylitol.
- Pulse until mixed.
- Pulse in coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add blueberries, and pulse two or three times to break up slightly.
- Fill lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are slightly browned.
- Makes 10 muffins.