Brussel Sprouts are rich in vitamin K, vitamin C, and high in fiber, among other essential vitamins and minerals, but may express that they do not like Brussel Sprouts—in this delicious sauté they will! With Brussel Sprouts and delicious herbs, this Delicate Brussels Sprouts Sauté is a nutritious winner at any meal.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, shredded or finely chopped
- 1/2 vidalia onion, shredded or finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, thyme or sage or any mixture of the same
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter (or 1 tablespoon of each)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil/butter in a non-toxic pan.
- Add onions and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add Brussels sprouts and spices and cook until crisp-tender.