Coconut Milk Hot Cocoa
Store-bought hot chocolate “packets” contain massive amounts of sugar and even hydrogenated oils (an unexpected, undesirable ingredient). You can serve this with homemade whipped cream, cacao nibs or peppermint oil. Make it your own!
- ⅓ cup coconut milk full fat, unsweetened
- ⅔ cup boiling water (Preferably, not tap)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- 1-2 drops peppermint oil (ensure it's intended for internal use/ingestion)
- 1 swirl whipped cream
- 3-5 cocoa nibs
- Boil water on the stove.
- Add in all remaining ingredients.
- Stir well, whisking may help.
- Let allow to cool to a servable temperature, then garnish and enjoy!