Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe – Quick & Easy
This is a simple recipe the whole family will love! Our chicken curry made with coconut milk is packed full of flavor and is the perfect healthy dinner option. For a Core Plan meal, serve this easy chicken curry alongside your favorite vegetables and steamed brown rice. Leave out the rice for an Advanced Plan option! Core Plan approvedAdvanced Plan approved
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast free-range (sliced)
- 1 can coconut milk 6-8 oz
- 2 cups broccoli chunked or cut into florets
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced or chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Optional: Add your favorite fresh veggies (like green beans)
- In a large skillet, add coconut milk, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms and chopped onion. Cook on medium high 15 minutes.
- Add curry powder, garlic, ginger and salt cook over medium low heat for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!