Coconut Almond Cookies Recipe – Gluten-Free
- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 large organic eggs
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup erythritol (like Swerve, xylitol, or stevia to taste)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, sea salt, and shredded coconut. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, sweetener, and vanilla using an electric mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients slowly into dry ingredients and beat with mixer on low until combined.
- Blend in melted coconut oil.
- Roll a tablespoon of batter in your hand and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Press down slightly and dip the tops into more shredded coconut if desired.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes.