Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe – Gluten Free Cookies
You only need a few ingredients to make these simple — and delicious — gluten-free chocolate chip cookies! Instead of butter and flour, we use almond butter in this recipe, making them an ideal choice for those with gluten sensitivities. A healthier alternative to your favorite childhood dessert, try these almond butter chocolate chip cookies next time you’re craving something sweet.
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¾ cup erythritol (like Swerve brand)
- 1 large organic egg (or 1 tablespoon flax seeds + 3 tablespoon water/egg)
- ½ tsp baking powder aluminum-free
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 oz stevia sweetened dark chocolate pieces (like Lily’s or Coco Polo)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix almond butter, erythritol, egg, baking powder, and vanilla and stir.
- Add in chocolate pieces.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto a parchment (or silicone baking liner) lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8–10 minutes. NOTE: These can burn quickly, so be sure to keep an eye on them.