- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cage-free)
- ⅛ cup olive oil extra virgin
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 tbsp sea salt (mixed into the water)
- 2-3 cloves garlic (minced or grated)
- ½ - 1 tsp dried oregano (or basil)
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup Italian Romano cheese (grated)
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9" x 13" or other shallow baking dish.
- Cover the chicken with a mixture made of the water, salt, and olive oil.
- Grate or mince the garlic and sprinkle the Romano cheese over the chicken.
- Bake at 450° F for 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the dish from the oven, and pour off the excess fluid, leaving the chicken in the baking dish.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and serve.