Chia & Almond Milk Pudding – Raw & Healthy
Chia seeds are a power food high in fiber, calcium, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids, making them a great protein-packed addition to your diet! When mixed with liquid, they plump, giving the mixture a tapioca-like consistency. Get all of the benefits of chia seeds with this tasty chia seed pudding! This raw recipe takes just a few minutes to make and its protein and nutrient content make chia seed pudding the perfect quick, on-the-go breakfast. This recipe is extremely versatile as well — top it with your favorite fruits, nuts, seeds, or coconut. Core Plan approvedAdvanced Plan approved
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- 4 cups almond milk
- 2 vanilla beans (split down the center and seeds removed) (or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- 6-8 tbsp erythritol (like Swerve or stevia, to taste)
- Add almond milk, vanilla, and sweetener to a blender and mix well.
- With the blender on a very low setting, add the chia seeds and mix. If you would like to add other ingredients, do it here.
- Transfer to a container and stir every 5 minutes for the first 15 minutes then let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Transfer to the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, add toppings.