Cauliflower with nutritional yeast and garlic is both tasty and loaded with nutrients. Plus, this cauliflower is infused with olive oil so it adds healthy fats your body needs to absorb the nutrients.
- 1 head cauliflower
- ⅛ cup olive oil extra virgin
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup nutritional yeast (NOT brewers yeast)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash and clean the cauliflower.
- Cut off and discard the stems. Cut the cauliflower florets into small pieces.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and nutritional yeast.
- Add the cauliflower pieces to the seasoned oil and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place cauliflower pieces onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or silicone baking liner.
- Bake for one hour, turning every 15 minutes during cooking. You will want them to look browned.