- 1 head cauliflower
- ⅛ cup olive oil extra virgin
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup nutritional yeast (NOT brewers yeast)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Wash and clean the cauliflower.
- Cut off and discard the stems. Cut the cauliflower florets into small pieces.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, salt and nutritional yeast.
- Add the cauliflower pieces to the seasoned oil and thoroughly coat each piece.
- Place cauliflower pieces onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, or silicone baking liner.
- Bake for one hour, turning every 15 minutes during cooking. You will want them to look browned.