Try this simple BBQ chicken recipe at your next backyard cookout. Fire up the grill and prepare for your guests to be asking for seconds — easy to make, juicy, and seasoned to perfection, this classic BBQ chicken is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 4 organic bone in, skin on chicken breasts
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Place the chicken breasts in a deep dish or bowl.
- Mix with marinade ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Place on a hot grill but not on direct flame.
- Close lid of grill and turn periodically until done (start checking at 25 minutes).
- Top with BBQ sauce if desired.