- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp pure stevia if desired
- 3 bananas very ripe
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 8 pitted dates
- 12 free range organic eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- In a large bowl, mix flours, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and stevia (if using) and set aside.
- Put all of the remaining ingredients, except coconut oil, in a VitaMix and blend on low-med speed until well mixed (do not mix on high speed as it will heat up the mixture).
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir to incorporate.
- Add coconut oil and mix well.
- Grease two loaf pans (use stoneware or glass) with coconut oil and dust with coconut flour.
- Add batter equally between the two loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° F for about 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.