Almond Meal Pancakes - Gluten-Free Breakfast Recipe
These delicious, no-fuss pancakes made from almond meal are the perfect family-friendly breakfast. Almond meal is naturally gluten-free, making this healthy pancake recipe a tasty and filling way to start your day. If you’re watching your carb intake, almond flour pancakes are a wonderful substitute. Top with mixed berries of your choice. Core Plan approvedAdvanced Plan approved
- ½ cup ground almonds (or store bought almond meal)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp xylitol (or stevia, to taste)
- 1 organic egg
- 4 additional organic egg whites
- organic butter (to taste)
- Mix almond meal, baking powder, cinnamon, xylitol, and whole egg together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites to soft peaks.
- Fold egg whites into the almond flour mixture.
- Heat a non-toxic, non-teflon skillet. Add a pat or two of butter.
- When the edges of the pancakes brown, flip and cook the other side until brown.