One Pan Balsamic Chicken And Veggies
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts organic
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 carrots cut into sticks (core plan only)
- 2 cup mushrooms
- 1 red onion chopped into chunks
- ⅓ cup grape or cherry tomatoes organic
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar plus more for drizzling
- ¼ cup avocado or melted coconut oil plus more for drizziling
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3-4 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Whisk.
- Place chicken in a bowl and pour balsamic mixture over the chicken and mix well.
- Put into the refrigerator while preparing the vegetables. (You can do this earlier for even more flavor).
- Chop all of the vegetables and place on the sheet pan (leave out the cherry tomatoes for now as they cook faster).
- Drizzle with a little more oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt/pepper. Mix well.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and move vegetables around so that you can fit the chicken in. Place chicken on the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and add tomatoes, cook for 10-20 more minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken.