Cauliflower Crust Veggie Pizza
- 2 cups Cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce mixed with 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp minced garlic, and 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Sliced olives
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet with butter or coconut oil.
- Grate the cauliflower with a cheese grater.
- Place in water in a stainless steel pan and cook for 12 minutes.
- Drain and mix together the grated cauliflower, egg, and half of the cheese.
- Transfer to the cookie sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a round about 1/4” thick.
- Brush olive oil over top of crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Add tomato sauce, remaining cheese, mushrooms, and olives.
- Return to oven for 5–10 minutes, just until cheese is melted.